Understanding The Hierarchy of Emotions
Anger, fear, shame, and grief. These emotions give us the energy we need to overcome adversity, but they can become destructive energy when the wrong choices are made. In this episode of Back Porch Chats, Vince and Jeanna discuss how these emotions stack on top of each other to mask the more difficult feelings underneath.
Other Highlights in this Episode Include:
· Jeanna’s history with anger.
· Why the topic of feelings is important.
· How children are raised with conflicting ideas about their feelings.
· The hierarchy of negative emotions.
· How negative feelings can create positive energy.
· The difference between feeling from the bottom-up and top-down.
Get More from Back Porch Chats:
Connect with Jeanna Online:
How You Can Help
If you enjoy this podcast and would like to offer your support, there are three things you can do.
1. Head over to your favorite podcast app and leave a review.
2. Share this episode on social media.
3. Visit our store and wear your support. Now available: Back Porch Chats Merchandise in the Now Sober Lifestyle store.
Subscribe to our Podcast on: