Fun with Carol and Anna Part 1
And boy did we have fun. In this first part, Anna shares her story of recovery, isolation, and connecting with nature. It’s a short episode full of laughter.
Highlights in this Episode Include:
- How alcoholics don’t understand fun without alcohol at first but are able to learn.
- Both women’s connection to nature and fun.
- Anna’s short experience with alcohol abuse and her treatment for it.
- Her self isolation as an introvert and its connection to her alcohol abuse.
- Alligators and more alligators.
- Isolation as a reset and how it needs to be balanced.
- Finding direction in the outdoors.
- Finally, we shared a discussion comparing the death rate between alligators, donkeys, sharks, and toilet seats.
Get More from Back Porch Chats:
Connect with Jeanna Online:
How You Can Help
If you enjoy this podcast and would like to offer your support, there are three things you can do.
1. Head over to your favorite podcast app and leave a review.
2. Share this episode on social media.
3. Visit our store and wear your support. Now available: Back Porch Chats Merchandise in the Now Sober Lifestyle store.
Subscribe to our Podcast on: