Vince and Jeanna talk with Rob Wilds, wrestler, a recovering addict, and podcaster.
Listen in to part one of this two-part series and hear Rob tell his story of grace, hope, and recovery.
Other highlights in this episode include:
· His life as a pro wrestler.
· How he was introduced to his drug of choice and how it developed into an addiction.
· His experiences as a dealer.
· Getting busted and dealing with legal problems and drug court.
· The turning point and rehab.
· Making amends with his partner and returning to wrestling.
About Rob Wilds
Rob Wilds is a wrestler and podcaster with two shows: Wrestle Shoot and Smells Like Hope. You can find him on Facebook and Youtube. For more about Rob Wilds, check out these links.
Rob Wilds Online
Facebook: Rob Wilds
Podcast: WrestleShoot and Smells Like Hope
Youtube: Wrestleshoot Smells Like Hope
Get More from Back Porch Chats:
Connect with Jeanna Online:
How You Can Help
If you enjoy this podcast and would like to offer your support, there are three things you can do.
1. Head over to your favorite podcast app and leave a review.
2. Share this episode on social media.
3. Visit our store and wear your support. Now available: Back Porch Chats Merchandise in the Now Sober Lifestyle store.
Subscribe to our Podcast on: