Meet Vince and Jeanna as they talk about the purpose of this podcast. Discover Jeanna’s passion behind the project.
Other highlights in this episode include discussion on:
- How we hide the shame of abuse.
- Detailing as an effect of shame.
- The benefit of having a support group.
- Shutting down feelings.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- John Bradshaw, Healing the Shame That Binds You
- Patrick Carnes, Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction
- Bessel Van Der Kolk, M.D., The Body Keeps the Score: Brain Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma
Get More from Back Porch Chats:
Connect with Jeanna Online:
Follow the Now Sober Coach Facebook Page
Join the FREE Now Sober Coach Facebook group for Community and Support
Check out the Now Sober website
How You Can Help
If you enjoy this podcast and would like to offer your support, there are three things you can do.
1. Head over to your favorite podcast app , subscribe, and leave a review.
2. Share this episode on social media.
3. Visit our store and wear your support. Now available: Back Porch Chats Merchandise in the Now Sober Lifestyle store
Subscribe to our Podcast on: