Co-dependency and the need for boundaries.
Last week we met Randy who told us what was like to grow up in an extremely violent environment. This week we meet his wife, Gail, as she tells her own story growing up and how her childhood led to co-dependency.
Other highlights in this episode include:
· How she grew up with alcohol in the family.
· Her addiction to food.
· The effects of caring for others over herself.
· Discovering the Al-anon community and recovery.
· Meeting her husband.
· Setting boundaries.
Get More from Back Porch Chats:
Contact Vince or Jeanna
Connect with Jeanna Online:
Follow the Now Sober Coach Facebook Page
Join the FREE Now Sober Coach Facebook group for Community and Support
Check out the Now Sober website
How You Can Help
If you enjoy this podcast and would like to offer your support, there are three things you can do.
1. Head over to your favorite podcast app and leave a review.
2. Share this episode on social media.
3. Visit our store and wear your support. Now available: Back Porch Chats Merchandise in the Now Sober Lifestyle store.
Subscribe to our Podcast on: